The original Detroit Jacket built a reputation for toughness on the backs of warehouse workers, farmhands and ranchers across America. With its signature corduroy collar and heavyweight fabric, this updated Detroit jacket is a rugged layer worthy of any job.
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Blanket-lined body for warmth
- Quilted nylon sleeve lining for easy on-and-off
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for optional hood
- Two-way brass center-front zipper
- Left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two interior pockets
- Two lower-front pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Snap adjustable cuffs and waist
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket
- Relaxed fit
The purchase of branded and private label products are subject to certain guidelines. For more information about these requirements, see our branded and private label sales policies.